Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Masklin How have you mounted that 14" gun and what sort of range are you getting from it?

Better view of the mounting points here. Range is only about 22 miles. Upside... you get there very quickly. Downside... in reverse.

CC6B8D36-E3D8-4763-9A70-028F7B513C82.jpeg

I prefer the look of the M3 over the Maserati ...
oooooohhhh now I love my M3, but looks wise... we'll have to agree to disagree there! I definitely wouldn't say no to a Maserati! Having experienced electric now - I'd say the shape of the Maserati, soft top - of course... for the handful of times thats useable in Scotland! Electric, and with the tech of my Tesla, but definitely without phantom breaking which got me pretty badly this morning! It got scared of a bus on the otherside of the road I think... so took me from 60mph towards a full stop which was a shock! Thank god I had no one behind!

Love the Mini. As someone who has owned both (multiple Mini's although not a Cooper), if I know if I wanted some driving enjoyment which one I would be choosing. It may be 'fifty three years of motoring evolution' but a backward step in driver experience. I would probably give the Mini a miss on the Motorway though. Cars have got far too big.

Reactions: Masklin
Love the Mini. As someone who has owned both (multiple Mini's although not a Cooper), if I know if I wanted some driving enjoyment which one I would be choosing. It may be 'fifty three years of motoring evolution' but a backward step in driver experience. I would probably give the Mini a miss on the Motorway though. Cars have got far too big.

They weren't from my own "driving era", but I was always fond of the original mini Minis. I bet an electric-converted one would be amazingly fun.

Finally getting around to posting "Alfred"
Black M3 Performance
Full Dechrome apart from Badges
XPEL Ultimate PPF with 2 year Ceramic Coating
Rear Window Tints

Just need to remove the number plate and put on the sticker plate I've got :)

View attachment 594964 View attachment 594967 View attachment 594965 View attachment 594966
This looks great. I contacted Wraps and Tints and they couldn't do the back window in once piece. How are you finding yours looks with what I presume is a join somewhere?