Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The magnitude of World revolution caused by Elon Musk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

OrthoSurg

Jun 2, 2017
Montreal
3 things that you need to read in order to understand the magnitude of the technological revolution ahead in the next 30 years. It will be quite a steep curve and the world as we know it right now will no longer exist. A human born in the prehistoric era who is put in the world today will have seen less change than us being put in this world in 30 years from today.

To understand how our kids will have the choice to colonize Mars instead of staying on this planet, and how we will have the option to visit them for $120 000-$500 000 and to understand how this piece of paper is indeed realistic An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

You need to understand the magnitude of Elon Musk credibility by reading Tim Urban's picture description of the guy Elon Musk: The World's Raddest Man - Wait But Why
http://pm22100.net/01_PDF_THEMES/97_ARTICLES_DIVERS/01_JUIN_2015/150612_ELON_MUSK.pdf

or Ashlee Vance biography of Musk [EPUB] Elon Musk: Inventing the Future by Ashlee Vance - Ebookkake

And to understand how a guy like this can exist, you need to have read Malcom Gladwell's book The Outliers. http://banco.az/sites/default/files/books/outliers-the_story_of_success.pdf

I was never a believer in God or any religion. I'm agnostic. Some people need to believe in something greater than themselves or greater than their existence. I used to simply believe the human race would come to an extinction by itself since the Sun will become a giant red within the next 4.5 billions years. However, I feel lucky to live in the Elon Musk era who has the imagination power, engineering capacity, brain processing abilities and business prowesses to manage to make me believe that maybe, we will be the lucky humans to see the world evolve from the industrialisation/fossil fuels era to the autonomous super AI/Interplanetary era.

Reactions: ThisIsTrue
I too am agnostic. Elon Musk is far from perfect. He's human after all. But I do admire his accomplishments and will try to support him has much as I can. We need more people like him in the world.

Elon is obviousny not the best man to set up a productionline to produce cars fast and in an economical way. (He should have learned from the japs, like the germans/europeans/asians did). But I must admit it looks like fun to have the boss sleeping under my desk and working in a tent in the summer. Brings back sweet memories from the 80s :-;

• Disagree
Reactions: Krugerrand
3 things that you need to read in order to understand the magnitude of the technological revolution ahead in the next 30 years. It will be quite a steep curve and the world as we know it right now will no longer exist. A human born in the prehistoric era who is put in the world today will have seen less change than us being put in this world in 30 years from today.

To understand how our kids will have the choice to colonize Mars instead of staying on this planet, and how we will have the option to visit them for $120 000-$500 000 and to understand how this piece of paper is indeed realistic An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

You need to understand the magnitude of Elon Musk credibility by reading Tim Urban's picture description of the guy Elon Musk: The World's Raddest Man - Wait But Why
http://pm22100.net/01_PDF_THEMES/97_ARTICLES_DIVERS/01_JUIN_2015/150612_ELON_MUSK.pdf

or Ashlee Vance biography of Musk [EPUB] Elon Musk: Inventing the Future by Ashlee Vance - Ebookkake

And to understand how a guy like this can exist, you need to have read Malcom Gladwell's book The Outliers. http://banco.az/sites/default/files/books/outliers-the_story_of_success.pdf

I was never a believer in God or any religion. I'm agnostic. Some people need to believe in something greater than themselves or greater than their existence. I used to simply believe the human race would come to an extinction by itself since the Sun will become a giant red within the next 4.5 billions years. However, I feel lucky to live in the Elon Musk era who has the imagination power, engineering capacity, brain processing abilities and business prowesses to manage to make me believe that maybe, we will be the lucky humans to see the world evolve from the industrialisation/fossil fuels era to the autonomous super AI/Interplanetary era.
Malcom Gladwell's book is indeed a eye opener.