Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The map on Tesla web site now includes planned supercharer sites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this is old news and this is being discussed in other threads, don't get your hopes up too high, if 50% of those sites on the coming soon map happens this year that would be a great accomplishment. the coming soon is very much a wish list as it is a depiction of what the SpC map will look like at the end of the year.

Well, they say they plan to build out another 600 or so SC sites before year's end. Who knows? It's all done by local sub contractors anyway, so it's just spending your money. Why can't they do that?

Of course, it's a wish list. So is my planning on my next birthday. Things happen. But Tesla keeps growing.

That map is the small static map or the supercharger page. Now the planned supercharger appear on the detailed map, you don't need to guess the planned locations.
If you clicked on the static map it always took you to the dynamic map.

The "planned locations" are not always in the correct spot. You will notice that many are on the city/area name. Those are either planned expansions in a given area or planned additions that have not yet been sited.

All of this was discussed in the thread I linked (or others) back in December.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker