Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The MCU2 stepchildren got V11 update and it ain't pretty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 P85+ MCU2 owner here. I was hopeful for this update but they buried a lot of features and even hidden useful ones.
What hidden features you want ? On model S ans X it's better than 3 we have the two temperature (passager and driver) we have de defrog icon just under the temperature gauge, we have on the main screen the camera/dashcam, LTE/wifi, sentry and profils icons not on model 3 and Y

Does it show TikTok in the release notes?
Nope - nothing in the release notes about Tik Tok; but I do have MCU2 / Intel Atom and, per the Tesla website (Introducing Software V11.0), v11 should have Tik Tok for MCU2.

I also have the other Intel Atom updates such as Sonic so it's strange that there's no Tik Tok when the Tesla Website says there should be.

Anyone else with MCU2 upgrades and do not have Tik Tok?

I think you're right. I'll check on the UK part of this forum.

On a separate note, has anyone figured out how to increase the size of the internet browser on model S since the update?

It now appears to be only half the vertical screen size (whereas before it was more like 75%).

Reactions: Wol747
Move the slider with your finger from the charging screen

I'd love to, if I had a slider.
20211228_172417.jpg