Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Menlo Park sales/service center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla R1 notes the Yellow one has a hard top. Have not seen that yet.
Here's a picture taken in Europe of EP5 with its hardtop:
brilliant_yellow.1.jpg

I had to use a photo hosting site. Let's see if that works:
It didn't, but I'll link to them for you:

ARGH... the pics seem to show about 50% of the time. Has something to do with the way Picasa works. I recommend using Flickr.
We should make a thread in the off-topic/site-feedback section with advice about how to properly link to pictures and videos.

Edit: Thanks for using Flickr:

2646697750_8e80ebefb4.jpg
2646697716_71bfd829d8.jpg
2645868623_45fcc24d36.jpg

Last edited:
Just came across this thread and was suprised that nobody else has posted the fact that the Menlo Park showroom is being "unveiled" on July 19. I (as a sig100 owner) received my invite a couple of weeks ago...

[Ooops...I just read backwards enough in the thread to realize that Graham DID post about this yesterday. Sorry. I'll leave mine here in case somebody ELSE is blind and misses his post, :) ]

-Jon

Last edited:
Doug, our posts seem to have crossed and I just saw your pictures....

How old are the pics? Like I just said, they are having an unveiling party in less than two weeks. I sure hope your photos are a bit old or they have a LOT of work to do in that timeframe. :)

-Jon

Doug, our posts seem to have crossed and I just saw your pictures....

How old are the pics? Like I just said, they are having an unveiling party in less than two weeks. I sure hope your photos are a bit old or they have a LOT of work to do in that timeframe. :)

-Jon

Those pics aren't mine, but I did take a couple shots when I drove by today (I'll put them up soon) and it looks pretty much the same as Tesla-R1's. You'd be surprised how quickly that kind of interior remodeling can be done when needed, though.

Ok, here are some pictures I took on Sunday.
If you click on the images they will link to a larger size.

2645566450_cda94ca18e.jpg
The parking lot has been repainted (I have no idea how they'll use all that parking).
It looks like the rear garage has been finished off (exterior paint, old rooftop satellite
dishes removed). Corner "porch" structure removed from front building (photo left).

2645566790_365129d8ce.jpg
Looks like there might be some electrical work to be done.

2644742229_bb4cb17490.jpg
This front ramp into the showroom is new.

2645567286_a368ac7a92.jpg

These pics were taken a week earlier:

2644743111_61e0192761.jpg

2644743223_5b34ff69a7.jpg

2644743347_5859f52f9f.jpg

It occurs to me that this is some clever marketing by Tesla Motors. The back lights are left on all night and the cars are positioned in just the right spot to be noticed from the street. It's like a stealth "coming soon" sign. :smile:

Last edited: