Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Model 3 is...Filthy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ggies07

Nov 8, 2012
DFW
I can't help but think of this song now when talking about the Model 3....."haters gonna say it's fake. So Real.".....

And when thinking about Tesla having the S and X out for awhile now and then making a new car...."Guess I got my swagger back..."

And then just in general, the design is sexy.

End of the video a bit risque.

Help me understand - does this have anything to do with Tesla or cars at all? What did I miss?

Music is a part of life and influences us in different ways. Do people on here not listen to music? I explained how this relates to the car and the company from my POV in the first post.....If you don't like the song, that's fine. Nobody is commenting, so let the thread die....

Perhaps the more important point is that we all need to step back every now and then and have a little chuckle. This wait is proving stressful for many of us and threads like this can give us some much needed perspective.

It's all in good fun and provides a little distraction now and then.

Dan

Reactions: ggies07
Well, as long as we're posting music to help us pass the time while waiting for our Model 3 cars, allow me to post one of my favorite short pieces, played by (in my opinion) the most brilliant violinist alive today: