Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Most Insane/Futuristic Tesla Model S Tuning I have seen !

What do you think about this tuning?

• It's INSANE, I love it !

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • It's good, but the original MS design is better

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 51 87.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is tunning? Is that like tuning? Is it still tuning if all the changes are strictly cosmetic?

For the most part, I prefer form to follow function. The rear and sides are certainly more aggressive looking, but don't seem to add much. Most disappointing is the exaggerated happy Mazda3 mouth which is incongruous with the rest of the changes.

Reactions: Deepan
The rear looks kind of neat, but is pretty busy. The solid wheels are also pretty cool, but that offset probably negates any aerodynamic benefit they'd otherwise provide. I'd be worried about the brakes overheating, even with how little they're typically used on this car.

Honestly, it looks like someone wanted an i8 but only had a Model S on hand and so set about moving the body pieces over.

Style?
image.jpeg

Well, that's just sad. Someone with waaaay more money than taste and no sense of engineering / functionality built that thing. Chock-full of useless aero gimmicks that manage to not only destroy suspension geometry, but also ruin durability, handling, and steering. Truly an INSANE design made real. :rolleyes:

Reactions: James Anders
I didn't vote b/c none of the choices represent how I feel. In general i like it A LOT. it is not what I would do to my Model S if I had an unlimited moding budget, but I do like it and think it is very, very cool.

I wish the video showed the front and rear doors opening, I note the door handles have been moved around from their normal position.

Also, i like the rims and I suspect they do good things for range, but I worry if the car might overhear without holes to vent that area...