Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The New Aero Forged wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw this thread started in the Model 3 section but the products of The New Aero did not appeal there. Here is why i decided to post a thread here in the Model S section since I think it is a great product.

The New Aero

These wheels have been designed to give you the 21 inch experience with the consumption of the 19 inch rims. Also the fact that the creators got rewarded with an IF award says enough that this is not your ordinary performance rim.

I have a classic and when I take a look at the pictures on their website I really like the looks of them.

anyone here has experience with these rims on a Model S?

Reactions: Rqcg
I saw this thread started in the Model 3 section but the products of The New Aero did not appeal there. Here is why i decided to post a thread here in the Model S section since I think it is a great product.

The New Aero

These wheels have been designed to give you the 21 inch experience with the consumption of the 19 inch rims. Also the fact that the creators got rewarded with an IF award says enough that this is not your ordinary performance rim.

I have a classic and when I take a look at the pictures on their website I really like the looks of them.

anyone here has experience with these rims on a Model S?
Did you ever decide to get theM?