Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The New Aero Wheels (Or Alternatives) ?Experience in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The New Aero

Does anyone have any knowledge of, or experience with these wheels, or alternative aftermarket (specifically energy efficient) wheels in Australia?

I find it interesting that the M3LR in virtually every market separate to Aus offers the 18” aero wheels. Although (in my opinion) the aeros don’t look as good, they do offer a >5% range benefit (576km vs 537km), which is not insignificant, especially for those who obviously want long range(!).
(EPA range Link, which I understand is what the cars base their computed range on).

The New Aero

Does anyone have any knowledge of, or experience with these wheels, or alternative aftermarket (specifically energy efficient) wheels in Australia?

I find it interesting that the M3LR in virtually every market separate to Aus offers the 18” aero wheels. Although (in my opinion) the aeros don’t look as good, they do offer a >5% range benefit (576km vs 537km), which is not insignificant, especially for those who obviously want long range(!).
(EPA range Link, which I understand is what the cars base their computed range on).
Wonderful wheels. I drive them on my MS for three year. No hiccup, looks like a Bentley now. What strikes me most is how quiet they are on the freeway.

• Helpful
Reactions: Hairyman