Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The New Downtown Vancouver & area Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tes La Ferrari

Jun 1, 2018
Canada
The much rumoured Downtown Vancouver Supercharger has been hiding for the last few years.

It's been rather quiet on the Supercharger front since Tsawassen Mills came online

Anyone have an update on when the Downtown Vancouver Supercharger & surrounding area ones are to come online ?

no idea. with the price of land its not going to be cheap.

I see that there also ills one shown in burnaby too. the location marked looks like it could possibly be metrotown.

theres also another new one shown on the map located in whiterock. parking down there is slim to none unless it's going to be east of the highway.

no idea. with the price of land its not going to be cheap.

I see that there also ills one shown in burnaby too. the location marked looks like it could possibly be metrotown.

theres also another new one shown on the map located in whiterock. parking down there is slim to none unless it's going to be east of the highway.

I would love that considering I live next to Metrotown right now - they have 6 flo chargers, adding another 8-12 Tesla only chargers would be awesome for a quick 30 min charge. However, it does look like the current future location is pegged around Canada Way & Sprott

I would love that considering I live next to Metrotown right now - they have 6 flo chargers, adding another 8-12 Tesla only chargers would be awesome for a quick 30 min charge. However, it does look like the current future location is pegged around Canada Way & Sprott
Brentwood mall is under construction and only a minute away from the highway. Spoke to a someone randomly and he said it may be located in Brentwood mall. It is much easier to install while the mall is in construction. There is no land available in the Canada Way area.

that would be pretty good location. I was at Tsawwassen yesterday and there were no superchargers available. completely full. That place is getting really busy. I have never seen anymore than 4-5 cars there at a time before. we definitely need more stations.

Really ? That’s surprising - 3 is the most cars I’ve seen there at one time. What was the mix of cars ? Interesting to know how much of the demand is coming from new 3s?