TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

The new electronics consumer is not who you think

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EVie'sDad, Jan 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. EVie'sDad

EVie'sDad Member

2. Bangor Bob

Bangor Bob Member

I'm not dropping my shields to see Forbes content. Does it say anything interesting?

3. S4WRXTTCS

S4WRXTTCS Active Member

My interoperation is that Robots that take of the elderly are going to be a really big market within the next 10 years or so.

4. EVie'sDad

EVie'sDad Member

that interpretation of robots taking care of the elderly going to be a big market in the future a fair assessment.

it says that the over 50 market has somewhere on the order of 46 percent of the buying power in the economy and a majority are more tech savvy that some advertisers would believe.