Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor The Newest Protective Solutions for Tesla Model Y - Door Sill Protectors/Mud Flaps/Anti Kick Pads/2nd-Row Seat Back Cover/Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lasfit has been focusing on developing custom products for specific vehicle models, and we offer a variety of protective products that are specifically designed for Tesla vehicles. In this thread, we would like to introduce these protective products for your Tesla Model Y.

All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y
Lasfit all-weather floor mats include 1st row and 2nd row floor mats(#LL-TE03), and cargo mats(#LL-TE03H). These floor mats are custom-made to fit the contours of Tesla Model Y floors, which provide full coverage and protection against spills, debris, and stains. They are made with high-quality TPE material, a high-quality, durable material that is resistant to wear and tear.
1. Weather resistance: TPE mats can withstand extreme temperatures, making them perfect for all-weather use.
2. Water resistant: They repel water effectively, preventing water from seeping into your car and damaging the carpets.
3. Easy to clean: They are easy to clean and maintain, which means that dirt, dust, and debris can be easily removed, without staining the mats.
4. Non-slip surface: The mats have a non-slip surface, which prevents you from slipping and sliding as you drive, enhancing your safety.
Tesla model Y floor mats.png

Door Sill Protector
Door sill protectors are an important accessory for vehicles as they protect the door sills from scratches, scuffs, and other damages. The door sills are one of the most prone areas to damage, as passengers step in and out of the vehicle, and items can also scratch the sills while being loaded or unloaded.

The Lasfit door sill protector is a perfect fit for Tesla Model Y 2020-2023 and provides excellent protection for the vehicle's door sill. One of the most significant advantages of using the Lasfit door sill protector is that it is nearly invisible once installed. This means that it does not affect the appearance of your car and helps to maintain its original look. Additionally, this product is resistant to water, dirt, and UV rays, ensuring that your car's door sill stays protected for a long time. Adding a door sill protector is a cost-effective and practical way to protect the door sills of your vehicle and maintain its resale value.
Tesla Model Y door sill protector.png

Mud Flaps
Mud flaps, also known as splash guards or mud guards, are an important accessory for vehicles because they protect the undercarriage of the vehicle and prevent mud, debris, and rocks from being kicked up onto the body of the car or onto other vehicles on the road. By installing mud flaps on your vehicle, you can prevent damage to the paint, body, and vulnerable parts of the car.

Lasfit offers mud flaps specifically designed for Tesla Model Y, they are also designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, ensuring that they will provide reliable protection all year round. Additionally, their sleek and stylish design complements the vehicle's aerodynamic lines, ensuring that they look great while providing essential protection.
Tesla Model Y mud flaps.png

Center Console Side Anti Kick Pads
Lasfit developed a special anti-kick pad for Tesla Model Y 2020-2023, to protect Center Console Side. Lasfit Center Console Side Anti Kick Pads are a great accessory for Tesla Model Y owners who want to protect their car's interior from wear and tear caused by kicking feet or accidental impacts to the center console. These pads are specifically designed for Model Y and can be easily installed on the sides of the center console. Made of high-quality materials, they not only protect your car's interior but also add a stylish touch to it. The Lasfit Center Console Side Anti Kick Pads are perfect for Tesla Model Y owners who want to keep their car's interior looking new for years to come.
Tesla Model Y anti kick pad.png

Second Row Seat Back Cover Mats
2nd Row Seat Back Cover Mats for Tesla Model Y are an ideal accessory for anyone who wants to protect their car's interior from dirt, scuff marks, and other damage, especially when you put down the second seat back and need to store a lot of items in the trunk. These mats are specifically designed for the 2nd-row seat backs of Tesla Model Y, perfectly matching the cargo cover. They can be easily installed by sliding them over the seat backs. The high-quality materials used in the mats are easy to clean and durable, ensuring that your Tesla Model Y's interior remains in pristine condition. These mats are perfect for Tesla Model Y owners who want to keep their car's interior clean and maintain its value.
Tesla Model Y second row back mats-1.png

Tesla Model Y second row back mats-2.png

Are you interested in these specific protective products? You could try them on your Tesla Model Y with confidence. We provide 45 days money-back guarantee/45 days free return and the shipping label provided.

If you have any questions about these products, welcome to contact us for support by leaving messages below, emailing or PM us!

Have you guys adjusted the fit of the seat back protectors? A lot of the reviews are saying the newest Model Ys don't fit the metal clip opening and people are having to cut the protectors.
I got them installed. . the solo back is like perfect but the other two takes a bit and it's off a little. I'm blaming myself more than anything so I'm gonna take an hour this weekend and re-do it and see.

Reactions: LASFIT
I got them installed. . the solo back is like perfect but the other two takes a bit and it's off a little. I'm blaming myself more than anything so I'm gonna take an hour this weekend and re-do it and see.
Thanks! Let us know if readjusting fixes it. In the Amazon reviews, I guess the 2023 Y’s have a slight change in location for where the cutouts should be. The reviewers just made the cutouts a little bit bigger to fit.

I feel really bad for all the 3rd party sellers because of how often Tesla makes these slight changes that make products not fit.