TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

The Next Billion miles tour in Australia

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by TesAus, Jul 17, 2015.

1. TesAus

TesAus Member

2. cynix

cynix Member

Haven't received anything yet.

3. Dborn

Dborn Confirmed

Yeah. I have responded and will be going. Came in last week. Didn't mention it as i assumed everyone will be getting the same thing.

4. lennier

lennier Member

Haven't received anything. What's the aim of the owners part of the event does it say? Public event appears to be simply a test drive with extended weekend hours?

5. meloccom

meloccom Moderator Aus/NZ

I got a call from Adam, they are looking for existing owners to describe life with Model S to potential owners. I imagine there will be lots of range anxiety and charging questions along with what compromises you have made living with the car. Personally I've made zero compromises post purchase of my Model S, all the sacrifice occurred prior, to get enough money together to buy it in the first place. :rolleyes:
    I'll be going along on Sunday morning aiming to get there before 10 AM. Breakfast starts at 8:00 AM they tell me.
    See you there Dborn!