Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Next Billion miles tour in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I assume that other owners have received an invite to an event at the service centres to celebrate the one billion miles achievement?

It looks as if "public" test drive events occur later in the day, but invite for owners is earlier in the day.

Events appear to be next weekend in Sydney and Melbourne.

Events | Tesla Motors

The Next Billion Tour: Test drive Model S at Tesla Store Sydney | Events | Tesla Motors

Hadn't seen anyone else mention it yet....

Haven't received anything. What's the aim of the owners part of the event does it say? Public event appears to be simply a test drive with extended weekend hours?

I got a call from Adam, they are looking for existing owners to describe life with Model S to potential owners. I imagine there will be lots of range anxiety and charging questions along with what compromises you have made living with the car. Personally I've made zero compromises post purchase of my Model S, all the sacrifice occurred prior, to get enough money together to buy it in the first place. :rolleyes:
I'll be going along on Sunday morning aiming to get there before 10 AM. Breakfast starts at 8:00 AM they tell me.
See you there Dborn!