Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The next "upgrade" im getting!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the US, it is not legal for a company to refuse to honor a warranty simply because a third party device was installed. They are supposed to show that the device actually caused the problem.

In which case it is perfectly reasonable that they wouldn't cover the warranty...

I think this will be great but I worry about the bluetooth lag. I think it'll be great for everything except maybe Netflix which doesn't have an audio sync option. At least not on my app. Most video players have the option to adjust the audio delay so for the most part I think its fine.

I think this will be great but I worry about the bluetooth lag. I think it'll be great for everything except maybe Netflix which doesn't have an audio sync option. At least not on my app. Most video players have the option to adjust the audio delay so for the most part I think its fine.
They sell an rf module. You send the audio to the radio and tune it to a dead station, then there is no lag. That’s the only workaround that’s out at the moment.