Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Oatmeal's Description and Review of his Magical Space Car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

FlasherZ

Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv
Jun 21, 2012
Last edited:
The Oatmeal has long been my favorite comic/blog site and I have read every entry there. I knew he liked Tesla and got Elon to donate to the museum, but I didn't know he had the car (or frankly that his blogging could fund a Model S)

All my friends are sending me this story right now :) its a good day.

Thanks for introducing me to The Oatmeal. I had never seen his work until now. Great stuff. It's funny but also a great learning experience.

...or "Electric CruiseBeast" or "Intergalatic[sic] SpaceBoat of Light and Wonder".

What it's like to own a Tesla Model S - A cartoonist's review of his magical space car - The Oatmeal
What it's like to own a Tesla Model S - Part 2 - The Oatmeal

Part 2 is an appeal to Elon to help with the preservation of the Tesla lab.

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite part has to be the correlation between level of happiness and the distance of combustion explosions from his crotch.

I knew there must have been a reason why I love the car so much...this must be it:
10372011_10154184437980078_8878703332384170196_n.png

My dog the paradox is a favorite of mine. He wants an engine noise app. I make "whoosh" noises when I launch.

I've always assumed he would have to scrape to make ends meet, but I guess not. His friend also mentioned in the footnote has one, so I guess he's doing OK.

I gotta find a more fun way to make a living , like these guys.