Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Official Bulletproof Automotive Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All. Some of you might have seen some of my other posts in the past. For those of you that haven’t I wanted to create this thread to introduce myself and Bulletproof Automotive.

We are an Importer/distributor of high end performance parts as well as a complete car customization shop based in Hawthorne California right next to Tesla and Space X.

We have been around for fifteen years and modify everything from Teslas and rare Japanese cars to luxury and exotics.

I wanted to create this thread to try and showcase some of the cool stuff going on here. I know there are not just Tesla guys and girls but car enthusiasts of all types on this forum. So hopefully some of you will find this interesting.

I’ll keep it updated with cool items and projects we that show up here. Thanks for looking!

I'll start with our Kamikaze GTR and RWB Porsche.
Our Kamikaze GTR on the Left is currently pushing 1400hp and sporting a full Varis kit, Overtake Exhaust, Volk wheels and more.
rsz_rsz_img_1945.jpg

For those of you not familiar with Varis. Here's a pretty interesting article about their shop in Japan. They are a very small family run shop. They build parts in limited numbers and all their parts are handmade to order. Really cool stuff!

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/10/aero-sculptors-a-day-at-varis/

Next to it is our RWB Porsche. The car was built in Japan and we imported it after.
rsz_2rsz_img_4119_be.jpg
rsz_img_4118_be.jpg
rsz_img_4117_be.jpg

For those of you not familiar with RWB is a company started by Akira Nakai San. Now with locations around the world Nakai started hand building Porsche's in Japan. You could have him come build you a custom kit if you wanted. To do so, you would have to pay for his flight to your location and his hotel in addition to having the car built. Quite expensive but the results are worth it.

Here's a clip of Nakai developing an RWB in Los Angeles

Hope you all enjoy this thread and I will continue to keep it updated!

Last edited by a moderator: