Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Official Vinyl Wrap Color Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PM Sent.

Thanks for the details. I have MC Red and was thinking about a Matte Orange wrap. I guess this would show through if it became chipped but I like bright colours.

Do you know anyone has done something similar? How did it turn out?

3M Atlantis Blue
3M Atlantis Blue.jpg

3M Blue Raspberry
3M Blue Raspberry.jpg

3M Brushed Gold
3M Brushed Gold.jpg

3M Satin Battleship Gray
3M satin Battleship Gray.jpg

Chameleon
chameleon.jpg

3M Brushed Titanium
3M brushed titanium.jpg

A typical wrap with a single color can cost approx 3K (not including the Chrome delete which can be another 1K). If the wrap is Chrome you can expect another 1K or so. I have seen Matte Chrome (which would basically be a Chrome wrap with another matte wrap on top) go for 6K. At least that has been my experience.

A typical wrap with a single color can cost approx 3K (not including the Chrome delete which can be another 1K). If the wrap is Chrome you can expect another 1K or so. I have seen Matte Chrome (which would basically be a Chrome wrap with another matte wrap on top) go for 6K. At least that has been my experience.
Thanks for the info! That sounds reasonable to me. Now I just have to find a good installer who has the color I want.

I'm going to wrap mine like this:
Rolls.jpg

Except not with so much contrast. I have in mind for the top Brushed Steel. And yep, right down over the ugly nosecone with the hood lines, and trimmed along its bottom edge. Trimmed to the trunk's bottom edge. Then black reflective tape on the sides under a crease (for safety).

No clown colors for me thanks.

Hi All. As many members have vinyl wrapped their Teslas I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread showing color options.

As only a limited number of Teslas have been wrapped this will most likely be comprised of other makes and models but again its just to show what options exist.

If you've wrapped your Tesla please share it.

Although we do offer Vinyl wrapping services the photos posted are not our work unless otherwise stated. Hope you guys find this useful.

Avery Gloss Blue done by us

- - - Updated - - -

Hi All. As many members have vinyl wrapped their Teslas I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread showing color options.

As only a limited number of Teslas have been wrapped this will most likely be comprised of other makes and models but again its just to show what options exist.

If you've wrapped your Tesla please share it.

Although we do offer Vinyl wrapping services the photos posted are not our work unless otherwise stated. Hope you guys find this useful.

Avery Gloss Blue done by us
View attachment 103898

do you have the article number for this Gloss Blue?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have more pictures on this Avery gloss blue? It looks really cool!
i want to wrap in same Color. There is a black decoration on sides.

Avery Matte Purple Metallic

Time to revive this thread... Here's my contribution.

This is an Avery metallic purple matte color. I think it's beautiful. :love:
Depending on the light, it can look more blue than purple. My original color is the metallic blue. I only got it back last night and there's a snow storm coming in so it will be garaged until the sun comes back out. The windows also got tinted as well. I opted to do just Xpel on the bumper and head lights. The headlights look almost purple as well if you look at it against the car color. Very happy with it and the guys at Extreme Autoworks in Lakewood did a fantastic job.
IMG_20160124_0836063_rewind.jpg
IMG_20160124_0836220_rewind.jpg
IMG_20160124_0836349_rewind.jpg
IMG_20160124_1255014_rewind.jpg
IMG_20160124_1255128_rewind.jpg
IMG_20160124_1255323_rewind.jpg