Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TeslaShields Has the Perfect Fit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Besides important Tesla essentials such as Break pads (if you use your breaks), windshields wipers, and tires. The floor mats you use in your car go through wear and tear almost every day. It is a major reason why many Tesla owners, especially those with kids and pets get anxious when they have to make trips to the beach, park or any area with a lot of mud. Things can get even more difficult to manage if you live in a place where there is a lot of rain and snow as these elements can greatly affect your car’s interior.

1653583040642.jpeg

While you may be in the mood to take your Tesla for a long ride, the thought of having too much dust and debris on your vehicle’s floor may be stopping you. Needless to say, floor mats are serve a greater purpose than merely letting you rest your tired feet. They can also come in incredibly handy for keeping the interior of your car clean and good as new. You will come across a wide range of floor mats these days, with 3D and rubber floor mats being arguably the most popular.

Choosing the Ideal Floor Mat for Your Tesla

You will come across a massive range of Tesla floor mats available these days. Sure, regular rubber mats may be affordable, sleek and robust, offering decent protection to your Tesla’s main carpet area, but a Tesla needs something more than that. While there is no shortage of aftermarket mats out there, the ones offered by TeslaShields are arguably the best you will find.

What Makes Tesla Shields Stand Out

You will find the Tesla Shield floor mats to be heads and shoulders above the rest because of they are logo-free, stylishly finished, custom design and edge to edge protection, a few things that everyone would like to have in their Tesla model 3 and Y.

Since your Tesla is a massive investment, you must only choose the best items for it. As far as floor mats go, the ones offered by Tesla Shield are among the best, and here are some reasons to back these claims

Multiple Layers

Unlike WeatherTech or rubber floor mats, the floor mats TeslaShield manufactures have three layers. The first one is made out of XPE and has a carbon embossed pattern to prevent slippage. The second layer is a fame made out of TPE foam, which provides padded comfort while dampening road noise. Finally, the third layer of the mat is made from XPE and it contains nibs for holding the under carpet, which stops the mat slipping from the under carpet.

Odorless

Rubber floor mats have been a staple in cars for nearly a century and we all know why. They are durable and they repel dirt and grime with ease. However, Tesla Shields mats are just as durable and offer a lot more advantages than a dated rubber mat. Rubber mats tend to have an odor if the car is parked in sunlight or if it is above 90 degrees outside. They also tend to slip when wet.

Tesla Shields mats are composed of a rubber plastic composite meaning that they have both properties of rubber and plastic which eliminates odors and does not become slippery when wet.
Although Tesla Shields mats are more expensive than rubber mats, their quality and aesthetic appeal make up for that. The one difference between rubber mats and a Tesla Shields mat is that that the latter are a replacement for the floor mats while rubber mats are designed to go over the floor mats.

Superb Fitment

The thing that stands out most about a TeslaShields mat is its fitment. These mats are designed in house at Papa Elon's basement. TeslaShields took the leading floor mat brands on the market for the 3 and y, compared them, and then made a unique custom mold by combining three of the top selling brands into one creating a new and improved mat unlike any other on the market. Most other mats on the market are not custom molded and have a generic fit.
1653583126091.jpeg

Better Coverage

The excellent triple layer mats from Tesla Shields will form fit each edge of your model 3 or Y providing better coverage compared to numerous other OEM or universal mats out there. Needless to say, your electric car’s interior will remain protected and look fantastic.

Does Tesla Shield Have Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y and 3

Tesla Model Y and 3 have received rave reviews because of their superb performance, comfort, overall look, impressive wheels, durability and a plethora of quality of life features that most modern cars lack. One thing that requires improvement in both models is the flimsy carpet that comes with the car. Fortunately, that floor mats offered by TeslaShields are suitable for the model Y and 3. These mats will look perfectly flush when you install them and will make your Tesla look fantastic!

If you live in a sunny area, you may want to take your car out for a long time. As we discussed initially, however, many drivers hesitate because they do not want to ruin their car’s interior. Fortunately, you do not have to worry about these issues with your Tesla models Y and 3, as Tesla Shield’s carpet can collect the sand and debris, without making a mess. You can easily remove the mat when you return home and dispose the dirt from the Tesla Shield mats easily.

1653583392556.jpeg

Here’s why Tesla Shield’s Floor Mats are Reliable

Despite the increasing number of brands offering floor mats for Tesla, the mats offered by TeslaShield remain on top, as they look and fit better while offering excellent protection to your Tesla 3 and Y’s interior. The manufacturers goes to great lengths to ensure Tesla owners get the best products by customizing and hand tailoring the fit the mats to perfection. Tesla Shield also uses high-end 3D scanning technology when manufacturing its accessories to ensure you can fit them in your Tesla within seconds and enjoy your ride with maximum comfort.

Attachments

• 1653583604129.jpeg
    1653583604129.jpeg
    415.2 KB · Views: 1,274
Perfect. Just ordered this 3rd row mat along with the front under seat storage pouches for my 2021 Y. I have a bunch of USB c extensions that kids use for their gadgets on road trips cluttering the storage compartments. The underseat storage will relieve me of that clutter so I can find essentials like my chapsticks etc without my hand being entangled in the wires while driving.
Please Let us know your thoughts after you install your third row and under seat storage. Thank you for your support!

Reactions: Anser
Just ordered the frunk trunk set to go with 5 piece set for my MYP, lets hope it gets delivered soon like you guys did with the floor mats, thanks guys.
Thank you for your support! We will be sending out an email update and thread post on TMC tomorrow and every 1-2 weeks after. We also constantly update our site banner to reflect the latest progress. Production started a couple of weeks ago so we are still on track to ship in august. Will let everyone know if anything happens along the way and when anything further happens .

Reactions: MarkThisDay
I installed the Teslashields Understeat storage pouches under driver and passenger seats, but facing the second row of seats. It perfectly clears the electrical connection to the front seats and leaves enough room for air vents to suck in the cabin air without any obstruction. The concern about return air vents being blocked arose only because my second row all weather mats extend quite a bit under the front seats and have raised lips which actually helps contain the winter sleet and snow that kids track in. The pouches are filling up with odd knickknacks as you can see that helps a family with kids and dogs!
PXL_20220612_190105081.jpg
PXL_20220612_180314890.MP.jpg
PXL_20220612_180210972.jpg
PXL_20220612_183209410.MP.jpg
PXL_20220612_185019767.jpg

Reactions: CS@Tshields
Hi Tesla Shields,
Do you guys offer UK and Ireland versions (Right hand drive) and can you provide a price including delivery to Dublin, Rep of Ireland?

Regards,
Mick Dolan
Yes we do. It would be much cheaper if you can arrange your own shipping vs ours. Our shipping is expensive to those outside the US. Feel free to call me 786-838-6897 and we can figure something out

Yes we do. It would be much cheaper if you can arrange your own shipping vs ours. Our shipping is expensive to those outside the US. Feel free to call me 786-838-6897 and we can figure something out
Good day!
I was hoping you could help me with an unfulfilled order I have with Teslashields. It is order #6083, waiting on the Trunk and Frunk, TF-M45-2020/21.

Thank you in advance!
Carl