Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor The perfect stance and setup for a OEM+ look! Vossen Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like the black painted disc hats. (Maybe foto shopped?) Makes the discs appear to be floating in there.
And black nuts holding the wheels on. Makes for very classy looking shoes on this car!
With the lowering and everything... all around nice to look at, well done!!

The HC custom forged series from Vossen runs for $2000 per wheel for 20", $2100 per wheel for 21", $2200 per wheel for 22". Below are pictures of the unreleased HC designs from Vossen. Haven't seen them on a Tesla yet!

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 10.21.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 10.21.25 AM.png

Since this is the public forum section (and not in the vendor section), ill express my thoughts on this.

I get the whole reasoning for vossen to get into the luxury wheel category but $8,400 for 21" "forged" monoblocks from Vossen is an outrageous price point. If Vossen wanted to expand out of the budget wheel segment, they should change the name of their forged line all-together and join the rest of the budget-turned-luxury brands coming out of MHT, COR, or ACE. Heck for that price, you could get some HRE's or 3-piece "forged" wheels from the same private label manufacturer that makes Vossens!

On a side note, the offset fitments do look great, but man, that price is nuts for Vossens...

Last edited:
You know, I am glad you said that. There is alot of ignorance out there, so I am glad I can clear some of it up. Vossen's Forged monoblocks fall right in line with the pricing for forged monoblocks from HRE and ADV.1. These are high end products that are not meant for those who are looking to buy budget wheels. As for their private label manufacturer, you can check them out in this link Engineering - Vossen Wheels . Don't forget Vossen also offers Flow-Forged wheels that start around $2k a set only. So they do have affordable entry level wheels.

Since this is the public forum section (and not in the vendor section), ill express my thoughts on this.

I get the whole reasoning for vossen to get into the luxury wheel category but $8,400 for 21" "forged" monoblocks from Vossen is an outrageous price point. If Vossen wanted to expand out of the budget wheel segment, they should change the name of their forged line all-together and join the rest of the budget-turned-luxury brands coming out of MHT, COR, or ACE. Heck for that price, you could get some HRE's or 3-piece "forged" wheels from the same private label manufacturer that makes Vossens!

On a side note, the offset fitments do look great, but man, that price is nuts for Vossens...

We believe if you saw the wheel in person you could appreciate the price. We sell HRE Wheels as well. The quality is top notch and Vossen is no slouch in terms of a manufacturer. In fact they are probably the most well branded wheel manufacturer in recent days in this industry. They are well respected among the OEM Manufacturers that Lexus shares their projects with them and partnered with Vossen at the SEMA Show. If you are interested Vossen does have forge lines that are in the $4-$5k range as well. The HC series is a more premium line of their forged wheels so the price is in line with any premium wheel brand.

Last edited:
You know, I am glad you said that. There is alot of ignorance out there, so I am glad I can clear some of it up. Vossen's Forged monoblocks fall right in line with the pricing for forged monoblocks from HRE and ADV.1. These are high end products that are not meant for those who are looking to buy budget wheels. As for their private label manufacturer, you can check them out in this link Engineering - Vossen Wheels . Don't forget Vossen also offers Flow-Forged wheels that start around $2k a set only. So they do have affordable entry level wheels.

We believe if you saw the wheel in person you could appreciate the price. We sell HRE Wheels as well. The quality is top notch and Vossen is no slouch in terms of a manufacturer. In fact they are probably the most well branded wheel manufacturer in recent days in this industry. They are well respected among the OEM Manufacturers that Lexus shares their projects with them and partnered with Vossen at the SEMA Show. If you are interested Vossen does have forge lines that are in the $4-$5k range as well. The HC series is a more premium line of their forged wheels so the price is in line with any premium wheel brand.

Thanks for the reply. By the way, my comment is in no way directed at your business. My guess is with the recent infusion of investments from Cisneros group and Momo, they can now leverage all of the ADV1 equipment they aquired during the aquisition to expand private label business? (if not from MHT) Unless MOMO aquired Vossen as well? Either way, I get the aggressive grab at market share, but I can also see a big blow-back in consumer confidence in pricing markups for forged wheels

I have a set of Custom Forged Vossen Wheels for a Model X. Tires are BRAND NEW, mounted and balanced, and with TPMS. These wheels have 0 miles on them.

I ordered these a few months ago for the Model X that I also pre-ordered,and ended up changing my order to a Model S.

I paid $11K for everything, and I am prepared to lose money on the set.

Wheels are 22"x10.5" and custom made to fit flush with the body on the Model X. MUCH LIGHTER than any wheels you can buy from tesla. Will help with range and look fantastic.

Attachments

• DSC03455.JPG
    DSC03455.JPG
    290.1 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC03457.JPG
    DSC03457.JPG
    246.6 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC03458.JPG
    DSC03458.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC03459.JPG
    DSC03459.JPG