Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Prez gets to try the F-150 lightning a day early

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

1621384612593.png

Sort of underwhelming looks at first glance, but we’ll see during tomorrow’s big reveal. Personally, I have high hopes as I sit here waiting for any news on my Cybertruck.
The reason the looks are a slight variant is by design. People buy similar-looking pickup time after time. They don't want the looks to vary too much

Reactions: El joe
Hope you didn't bet too much. Starts at $40k, $60k should get you a pretty nice edition.
I looked last night, 40k to 90k. You could not pre-order with specifics though(at least see before registering). I have no desire to ever own a Ford again so I didn't. I figure for something comparable to the cybertruck based off website info, you will probably pay 60k+

The truck is approaching 500 Wh/mile EPA

It is no wonder that it is outfitted with 19.2 kW AC charging although I cannot help but wonder how many people have space for a 100 Amp breaker. Their small print should include $6,000 panel upgrade not included.

The truck is approaching 500 Wh/mile EPA

It is no wonder that it is outfitted with 19.2 kW AC charging although I cannot help but wonder how many people have space for a 100 Amp breaker. Their small print should include $6,000 panel upgrade not included.
assuming that you have 200 amp service into house in place already a good electrician could piggyback other lines to create space for a 100 amp line