Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Problem with "Rare" cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly. Everyone knows that it's racing stripes that make a car go faster.

;)

No, speed holes make a car go faster.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpg
    Unknown.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 74
Man, what did I do????
Start a thread spurring a bunch of opinion-driven rhetoric that snowballed likely due to no news-worthy threads and people are bored? Alternative: the internet... ;-)

Likely meant as a rhetorical question, though after reading this thread I was compelled to add nothing of value to it (as I’m bored and it’s a slow news day)

:)

Now brown.... That's definitely not the color of a performance car!!

making it the most desirable color FOR a performance car. hide in plain sight.

funny story, since this thread is kicking so much ars on it's own, i once had a GOLD ACURA RL. it was possibly the most boring looking gold box of meh ever created on 4 tires. but no cop ever gave me a second look in that thing. i literally could go 80 in a 55 and not have a second thought. it was like i was invisible.

now the MS has a lot more styling than that acura, so i doubt it could be as "invisible" but if brown helps it blend in and keep the po po looking at all the shiny ARREST ME RED cars, sell me a brown please!

plus tesla had a nice brown. kudos to the owner of this beauty.

brown-model-s-ts117-21-inch-forged-wheels-matte-black-2_1024x1024.jpg

I am so tired of everyone saying their car is a unicorn. Tesla changes options so often that there are many cars with unique sets of options. This fact alone does not make the car’s value worth more. Only market demand can indicate that. A car‘s value is only worth what a seller AND buyer agree on. Finally, if everyone has a unicorn then are unicorns really still valuable or unique? Something to think about.

Reactions: b team