Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The rules of Supercharger will be changed from 12/1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
noticed that some supercharger spots' rules wil be changed from 12/1.
Please see the attach for more info.

Attachments

• IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    707.3 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: hiroshiy
So does that mean that they charge after that, or you aren't allowed to stay long? (If they do charge after that how much are they charging?)

1) Roppongi Grand HYATT: after 30 min, cost as same as P3 parking lot.
2) Marunouchi PALACE HOTEL: after 60 min, cost as same as hotel parking fee.
3) Odaiba TIME24 Building: after 60 min, cost as same as building parking fee.

• Informative
Reactions: Troy and MP3Mike
It's interesting that all three (well, except the Hyatt) changed their policies so drastically. I was impressed with both Odaiba and the Palace hotel's service with a smile. The Hyatt made feel like I was doing something wrong the whole time. I try to charge at Totsuka on the way in and the way out if I can.

It's interesting that all three (well, except the Hyatt) changed their policies so drastically. I was impressed with both Odaiba and the Palace hotel's service with a smile. The Hyatt made feel like I was doing something wrong the whole time. I try to charge at Totsuka on the way in and the way out if I can.
I generally support the parking fee after the charge was ended, though Roppingi's 30 minutes is too short. I think they are extremely crowded on weekends so I hope they make it one hour on weekdays, 30 minutes on weekends if that's really necessary.

Too many people leave their car at the superchargers. I guess that's why Tesla needed to implement these rules. I think they think too small though - they should add MORE stalls before asking owners to wait. That's the cost of selling cars in Tokyo. Or they should give up selling cars to people without home charging.