Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Saga continues.....Regretting this purchase

What should i do?

• This is the normal "Tesla" experience

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Hire a attorney

Votes: 36 49.3%
  • Keep wasting time and letting them try to fix

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, we know they are very smart and we know they can do math so I'm honestly curious why let this issue fester if there is a fix...

But I guess you make a good point too... o_O

How many years have they been replacing yellow rings on MCUs? It's been a known issue for so long that has resulted in who know how many thousands of service visits and hundreds of thousands of dollars but they haven't addressed the issue until just very recently.

Just because tesla has been able to design some tech parts of cars well does not mean that tesla the company isn't run like an idiotic turdmonster.

How did they address the issue? Im not aware of any other lcd screen exhibiting the yellowing , and not like they dont have ex apple employees working there- my ipad never gives a yellow ring, so ...?

maybe just too many cooks in the kitchen!

I think you misread this. But the first car was a service loaner with low miles. 99% of the issues with that car were not related to it being loaned but rather assembly and mfg defects. You seem rather angry and are trying to pin this on me.

And i did dump it , you should read a bit better. I dumped it and took a loss and bought a brand new S that had its own issues.

Its people like you that make coming to this forum painful. Blame the customer for everything. You are kinda a assh0le.

That whole post was snooty bias confirmation about their obviously superior approach to buying vehicles. Need to convince themselves that all that extra money is somehow worth it.

That whole post was snooty bias confirmation about their obviously superior approach to buying vehicles. Need to convince themselves that all that extra money is somehow worth it.

I agree with you fully. In his eyes i got a discount so i deserve *sugar* for a car.....hope he didnt overextend himself on his model 3 :)

What i am finding if brand new or a slightly driven loaners etc , these cars are not perfect FROM the factory and many require several SC trips to get them correct. Its sad and a waste of time and money but its a great car and i am willing to deal with it.