Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Sci-Fi connection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
To some, electric cars are a "thing of the future", part of science fiction.

Tesla's chairman shares his activities at Tesla with his Space-X company with a goal to send people to Mars. (Again the stuff of science fiction at the moment).

Darkstar, & Whitestar product code names were reportedly taken from science fiction movies.

Last edited:
I would never have made the connection between Ze'ev Drori and Patrick Stewart. This might be a better comparison. . .

tesla-ceo.jpg
180px-Roger_Delgado.jpg

That's Roger Delgado, who was the first actor to play "The Master" in the Dr. Who TV series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only is the Roadster prettier than the Aptera, but I think Martin is prettier than their CEO. A completely unbiased opinion:wink:
Ouch. Admittedly, that picture did capture the essence of how I looked and felt before the Aptera launch. Almost 2 days of work and no sleep..same for almost everyone at Aptera! In any case, since you asked about a photo of the Aptera CEO, I thought I'd give you several.

But not without first telling you about how I feel about Tesla! I and everyone here at Aptera stand in awe of the accomplishments made by Martin et-al at Tesla. Martin, and his creation, Tesla Motors, have made electric vehicles cool again. Indeed, they 'brought sexy back'. The Tesla board, and the new CEO would be well served to re-think their decision.

Enjoy the pictures, they each have a wonderful story behind them.

Regards,

Steve Fambro
CEO, Aptera Motors

Pictures-> http://stevefambro.blogspot.com/

Last edited: