Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Stealth Hitch is now complied in Australia thanks to TOCA!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The tow hitch is now up on the Australian Tesla store for the Model Y. Says “Coming soon” at the moment but I’ll be getting it installed as soon as it is.

Last edited:
@Fazza your post seems to have disappeared but that for sharing the link.
Cant argue with that! Straight off the aus website 🤣
FF81A702-E5DD-49F4-83E1-8DC04C64DED7.jpeg

Reactions: Fazza
For what its worth for someone looking for a stealth hitch for their model 3, I have a brand new one one that I have decided I will no longer install (the car has become more a track car),so selling for $1400 ONO absolutely complete with wiring and removable hitch/towball. I'm an hour north of Brisbane (Bribie Island). More details at For Sale - Torklift Eco-hitch tow bar for Tesla Model 3

They haven’t had the towbar access cover since 2021 from memory.
Actually I think 2020 was the last year. My 3LR from last year did not have it.
So, you can do one of three things:

a. Buy the one with the hatch.
b. Buy a used one (I'm giving mine away free) and make your own cutout and hatch then when you car comes, use the modified one.
c. Wait until your car comes and remove your fascia diffuser and modify that

FWD From EV Stealth Solutions when we got ours done - "go to your Tesla App, Click Service > Schedule Service > Other > Something Else > Next > Type in repair description with - Order Fascia Diffuser with tow bar access - Product code - 1135410-00-A. You should then receive a response within 48 hours. The cost is about $250. " Just don't pay Tesla for the installation and just bring it with you if you're using one of EV Stealth's approved installers.

Reactions: johnchidgey