Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The "Tesla Box"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She IS a brilliant shrink. Just not into anything computerized. She doesn't OWN a cellphone. When we met she had never owned a TV! She IS awfully cute though.:smile: She does read books on an iPad (mostly about or by dead shrinks) and when she watched the rollout video of the MX she said "I'll take one of those." So...

NotKrugerrand said:
thCA9D2WDT.jpg

What do you say? Cute or Not?

I don't own a cellphone either.

Was it the not owing a cellphone that made her cute, or something else? I read books on a Kindle... Just wanting to know if I fit in the cute category or not. :smile:

I think not owning (she actually DOESN'T want one) the cellphone would be in the "unusual" category. Not to be forward, but I HAVE always pictured you as cute Kru.:smile:

I think not owning (she actually DOESN'T want one) the cellphone would be in the "unusual" category. Not to be forward, but I HAVE always pictured you as cute Kru.:smile:

I'm totally okay with being cute and unusual...and no, not forward of you at all.

@MarkR - Well, I only have a picture of me standing in front of a Model S wearing a cocktail dress and high heels...and we all know how that turned out. :biggrin:

All you guys are funny.