Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki The Tesla Difference - A list of essential TMC posts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Aphysician

Member, Michigan Chapter
May 3, 2013
Metro Detroit, MI
Tesla is a unique company, which shows in the manner they function. The cars need to be owned and driven, to experience it fully. It shatters many myths about EVs and completely different than a conventional ICE car. TMC is an amazing community and members have collaborated to generate many posts which introduces newcomers to the world of Tesla. I have been reading some really unique reviews and experiences since past few months. However, the information available on the website is vast and scattered, I could find only few such posts even with my best intentions and constant browsing. I know I am missing many excellent posts. I am starting this thread to put together a list of posts that highlight Tesla difference, which should provide a newcomer a quick perspective on Tesla. I will need help of all the members to come up with a comprehensive list, esp senior members and site administrators, as my involvement in TMC is only since last few months. The goal as stated above is to have a list of essential posts which a newcomer should have to really understand this phenomenon known as "Tesla". These posts can be on any topic, e.g. driving review, ownership review, car delivery, company announcements, interactions with the company. Only criteria is that it should attract a newcomer to be fascinated about Tesla. Waiting for your suggestions.

Essential Posts:
Six Months Today: Life with a Model S at 6 Months
Winter Ice Adventure
An interesting factory delivery day
Putting some numbers on the factors that affect range
Tesla Model S P+ vs BMW M3 sedan (and everything else out there)
Owners delivery stories, photos and first impressions
Truth Or Myth: Most People Still Don't Get Tesla

Essential Blogs:
Addressing factors that cause range anxiety
The Rules of Model S Road Tripping
Assault on Mt Evans - the Trek Westward
West Texas Road Trip : Amarillo to Austin - 510 miles (and back) with no EVSE
From Fremont to LA, SuperCharging all the way
A Week With the Model S
Extended Power outages and a Tesla
To Boldly Go Where No EV Has Gone Before

• Informative