TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

The TESLA factory is building your Model S Performance

Discussion in 'Model S' started by montgom626, Mar 4, 2013.

1. montgom626

montgom626 Active Member

So, when I logon, this is the message I get. Does this mean they are actually physically building it or it is just in the queue? Anyone know?

TELSA is building.PNG

2. carrerascott

carrerascott FUEL FTR

It says that pretty much once you've locked in your order. Mine still says that and it's on the truck east. I've heard people who say it still says that after they've received their cars...

3. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

That is the default message after you finalize. I got that message after the car was at the service centre but before I picked it up.

4. jchangyy

jchangyy Member

I picked up mine a week ago and my page still says they're building my vehicle.

5. kendallpb

kendallpb Model S: P 8061

Mine said that long before they were building it--as jerry33 says, I think it showed up after I finalized.

But mine changed to "Delivered" status the day I picked up the car in Rockville. :-D

6. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

So did mine, I guess once they enter the delivery in their computer it changes the web site (I think it used to be manual). But after the "Delivery" button, it went back to "building your Model S".