Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Tesla Factory is now building your Model S....what are the process stages ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Production Complete

My DS Cam from St Louis has been calling or emailing me all the updates thru the process, and even got me the updated mirrors. Hope to get my P85 next week but might have to wait until December.
My car is listed as "Production Complete" as well. I've not heard a peep out of my DS though. I'm curious if it would be on the same truck as yours ABVA? Did your DS say it was already on a truck?

P85 | Red Multi-Coat | Tan Leather | Pano Roof | 21" Grey Turbine Wheel| Tech | Air | Parking | Fog | Ultra Sound | Alcantara
Lusted 5-20-13 |Test drove 9-19-13 | Ordered 9-30-13| Confirmed 10-2-13 | Production 11-18-13 | Scheduled Delivery 12-2-13

Gone 2011 Range Rover SC

My car is listed as "Production Complete" as well. I've not heard a peep out of my DS though. I'm curious if it would be on the same truck as yours ABVA? Did your DS say it was already on a truck?

Congratulations to you as well. Both of us have one more thing to Thank, for this Thanksgiving. It is possible that both our cars could be on the same truck. I made the payment and also signed up for 4 year Service Agreement (without Ranger Service) yesterday. Now the wait for delivery at 2:00 pm on 11/27. Please call your DS

Last edited:
Oh, is that what I have? Good to know!

That with a touch of Tesla Psychosis. I fear you will soon be beset with a very bad case of the Tesla Grin as well. No cure has been found to date. Limited research shows extended drives along twisty roads is our only salvation. Stay strong my afflicted brothers and sisters.

My blue MS still shows "Sourcing parts" but my DS guy confirmed delivery in Chicago area Dec 3rd. I am not sure whether to believe it but getting excited.
Our cars are similar and my DS has my delivery pegged for 12/23. Earlier would certainly be great!

Test Drive / Ordered / Confirmed: 11/4/2013 | VIN 27562 | Sourcing Parts | Delivery: 12/23
S85 | Blue Metallic | Pano | 19" | Grey Nappa Leather | Piano Black | Tech | Park Sensors

Last edited: