Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Tesla Model S with panoramic sunroof,glittering to appear !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla super fan Xiao mage,2017,04,15
So lonely just because of the invincible function.
1U0263091-0_副本.jpg

WeChat Image_20170415160537_副本.jpg

I have coveted The Tesla Model S With Glass Panoramic Roof for so long time,finally let me get it today.I can't find words to express how much I like it.
新车7.jpg

Driving the car handily,like a duck to water.

Passionate red: invincible glass panoramic roof.

2.0 AP automatic driving, automatic call-out system, pure electric, remote control, four-wheel drive,stunning big screen.The word“ Perfect” can be used to describe it.
WeChat Image_20170417164421.jpg

WeChat Image_2070417164437_副本.jpg
WeChat Image_2170417164433_副本.jpg

Elon Musk is so intelligent as if he has an alien brain that he can predict the faraway future.

Not that every car you can look up at the starry sky without any obstacles ,invincible panoramic sunroof, is really cool.
500_wKgH5ljyN6GAJtzRAAEw3yE8Yk4651_副本.jpg

As China's earliest tesla owner ,my red Model s before have bought nearly three years. So pity that it didn't have the automatic driving hardware at that time,so i want to change it all the time.

Recently,Tesla just launched the plan for old car trade-ins, and the panoramic glass version of the model S arrived at the port of destination.So I change my old MS quickly to embrace new one with panoramic glass version.

With experience for three times to buy Tesla , i want to give some poignant suggestions for people who want to buy Tesla.

You'd better choose the panoramic glass roof version,“ glass panoramic roof” means a whole big glass roof, you can take in everything in a glance through the vehicle roof.Without any obstacle,so marvelous.

Open the window and roaming in the forest road, it even can let you feel like driving a convertible.

The best metaphor interpretation of the car could be a sexy beauty lying on the beach .

Compare with panoramic glass roof,the ordinary roof will be relatively depressed and the space from vehicle roof to our head will be narrower.
新车2.jpg

Glass skylight which can be opened,we have few opportunity to use it ,maybe just 2 times a year and even some owners never open it.

What's more,there is a wide bar between the glass front and back to block part of the sight, which also costs us more 730 dollars.

Then the question is coming,some beauties are afraid of the sunshade in summer,how to do?

According to tesla's official information, the glass roof itself can protect us from 98% of visible light and 81% heat,which possess with the superior UV-resistant function.

If you still feel hot,you can stick the transparent solar film on the top of roof or install the skylight sunshade shade.

Believe that this is not a question, not only beautiful but also cool , lying in the back seat to see the stars, feeling great.Twinkle winkle little star ,how i wonder what you are.

Invincible is how lonely.

Including the Tesla fans who want to buy model 3 ,you can also choose this optimal configuration.

A panoramic glass sunroof, you will deeply love it and never give up it .

Attachments

• }E1GX$$61[}Z7W8V[BUP[TM.jpg
    }E1GX$$61[}Z7W8V[BUP[TM.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 67
Loved reading about your car experience and nice photos. The red is truly a beautiful color and I have to say one that I don't see much here in the SF Bay area for some reason.

BTW Tesla now, at least on the US website, only gives the option of ordering the "Glass Roof" which is standard or the optional "Sunroof" which use to be called the panoramic roof (which has the middle bar and whose front glass panel opens). I know some customers got confused by the names the two were called and even saw one post where the person ordered the wrong one from what he had intended. The solid roof is no longer available.

As of today we are 1-month owners of a MS and like you couldn't be happier.

That's funny, the Boston Tesla people told me that red was more of a California thing that would look out of place in New England. i ended up with blue, and don't regret it.

Maybe SoCal but here around the SF Bay where we're at I don't even know if I can say I've seen one in the wild except for at Tesla store/SvC showroom. It does garner attention being red and it does standing out (maybe for car thieves, vandals, police too?). Thinking people here maybe prefer not to bring a lot of attention to their cars. Not really sure. Both red body colors that Tesla has made that I've seen in photos are really nice. Personally I think the red would look great in the snowy parts of the country during the winter.

Personally I think the red would look great in the snowy parts of the country during the winter.

That's a lovely image. In reality, our cars are covered with a slushy mix of sand and salt when it's been snowing, and every color looks bad. You can wash it, but ten seconds behind an 18 wheeler and you're back where you started.

I think Boston and SFO share an aversion to showiness and attention seeking, looking down our respective noses at New York and LA. It's all pretty sillly, like all stereotypes.