TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

The Tesla P85D... converting one person at a time

Discussion in 'Video' started by benjiejr, Apr 16, 2015.

1. benjiejr

benjiejr Technogeekextraordinaire

Took some car enthusiast friends on rides in the P85D and they had a blast! Here's some footage from the dash cam catching all their quotes. Had to bleep some of it out to keep it family friendly.

[video]https://youtu.be/zYIrwGzfpSQ[/video]

2. P85D_BC_TORQ

P85D_BC_TORQ New Member

Awesome! :D
    Cant wait for my june delivery.
    Will take the whole town for a spin to win!

3. benjiejr

Congrats! I know it'll be everything you wanted and more!

4. pmoa

pmoa Member

I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing. It's like we are all ambassadors for the car.

5. benjiejr

Thank you. Totally agree. These are hard-core, modding, car guys and gals. I know it's something totally different and unexpected for them and I'm glad they are open to new ideas. They really seemed to be shocked and had no idea what this car can do. They asked so many questions. That's how I knew they were truly interested. We all still love the sound of their cars, but we can also appreciate what Tesla offers.

6. pmoa

pmoa Member

Exactly. I don't want to be preachy with this vehicle. I just want folks to be educated and this is something I enjoy. We should just keep this thread for folks' reactions.