Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Tesla Spotted Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems the model x is a tool of choice for the dark side....or at least it is at longbridge Birmingham! anyone here? love to know what’s going on there lol

Attachments

• 0C48FCA2-A259-4B69-A469-6BE6F4BC4F11.jpeg
    0C48FCA2-A259-4B69-A469-6BE6F4BC4F11.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Pottering around Letchworth Garden City in my new blue model 3, confident in the knowledge I'm the only M3 in the village... then look in the mirrors at a junction and directly behind me is another blue m3 :( The brain did a double take for a moment, trying to work out how i could see my own headlights in the side mirror!

Look out for me too. ;-).

Plus there's a white model 3 in town too I've seen a few times now.

Still the only tesla in my village, but there *might* be another one in the next town. Amazing how many people seem puzzled to see one in the countryside, with people asking me how far I am from the nearest charger. One guy was shocked when I told him I could (just about) drive to London and back on a single charge.
Once people realize the range of these cars demand will shift up another gear.

Still the only tesla in my village, but there *might* be another one in the next town. Amazing how many people seem puzzled to see one in the countryside, with people asking me how far I am from the nearest charger. One guy was shocked when I told him I could (just about) drive to London and back on a single charge.
Once people realize the range of these cars demand will shift up another gear.
I agree. People not in the know, are thinking Zoe range. Not being able to leave their own town before needing a charge.

Went to Westfield SuC the other day and it was full. Lots of M S3X. Had to wait to charge and whilst waiting, 2 more M3 turned up so ended up erratic queues in every directions blocking the carpark. Luckily we accepted who was there first and no one jumped queue. Wonder how that will work when more m3 are delivered. Lesson learnt is not to go to shopping centres to supercharge in the weekends.

Being out in the provinces, I saw my first M3 in our town of Bingham, heading back towards Nottingham. It was a black one but couldn't see what variant as it was pretty much head on. If that's you, yes, I would be delighted for you to show me around it :p

My apologies for not waving to whoever it was in the black Model 3 that came up alongside me at the approach to the roundabout on the A303 at Amesbury on Tuesday lunchtime. I saw the waving, wondered what it was about, and only as we both drove off did I notice it was another black Model 3.

Tesla's are still pretty rare around here, that's the only one I've seen on the road, but I did spot one in Waitrose car park in Salisbury a few weeks ago.