TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Blog The Tesla Tiny House Aims to Educate Public on Renewable Energy

Discussion in 'Tesla Energy' started by TMC Staff, Aug 14, 2017.

1. TMC Staff

[​IMG]
    Tesla is tugging a tiny house through Australia behind a Model X as part of a marketing effort to “educate the public on how to generate, store and use renewable energy for their home.” The ‘Tesla Tiny House’ is outfitted with the company’s energy products, including solar panels and Powerwall. According the the project’s website:...
    READ FULL ARTICLE

2. Bebop

Bebop Member

This is so beyond awesome! When I get my Tiny Home I planned on outfitting it with a Powerwall and Solar Panels with a Charger on the side. So cool to see it in action.

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Yes I like it, but why does the Tesla company web page about this at Tesla Tiny House | Tesla not show any photos of the Tiny House? There is a photo on the TMC blog post page: where did that photo come from?

4. Drewflux

Drewflux Member

@ecarfan the photo was supplies by Tesla AU. It is of the tiny house parked at its first stop on tour in Melbourne Australia at popular tourist spot Federation Square.