Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The TESLIVE Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Loved every moment of Teslive! Met many of the TMC celebs and regulars - vfx, TEG, Bonnie, NigelM, Robert.Boston, Larry Chanin, Doug_G, dsm363, cinergi, aaron.s, FlasherZ, PureAmps, rolosrevenge, Zextraterrestrial, stevezzzz, sp4rk, Brianman, Francis Lau, the docs (GasDoc and retinaDoc), DrTaras, John_Dede, evchels and many more!

We do have a wonderful community of people over here with diverse backgrounds but all bound by this one thread that is the passion for all things Tesla.

Thanks very much to the organizing team that worked so hard to make this happen.

Last edited:
Here's the group photo I shot at the stop during the Sunday morning drive. What a bunch of happy Tesla owners: 44 cars participated, at last count!

20130714-_DSC8807.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved every moment of Teslive! Met many of the TMC celebs and regulars - vfx, TEG, Bonnie, NigelM, Robert.Boston, Larry Chanin, Doug_G, dsm363, cinergi, aaron.s, FlasherZ, PureAmps, rolosrevenge, Zextraterrestrial, stevezzzz, sp4rk, Brianman, Francis Lau, the docs (GasDoc and retinaDoc), DrTaras, John_Dede, evchels and many more!

We do have a wonderful community of people over here with diverse backgrounds but all bound by this one thread that is the passion for all things Tesla.

Thanks very much to the organizing team that worked so hard to make this happen.
I second this. It was a fabulous time. I hope to be there next year.

Major kudos to the entire team for a great Teslive--can't wait for 2014 (...1000 registrants..really??).

+1 to all the positive messages. TesLive 2013 was spectacular, and we will look back and remember it like the Apple events of the '80s are remembered.

Awesome job by the entire team. I'm just glad I could be there - It was well worth the return flight from Spain to Cali, and I'd recommend it to every Tesla Crazy on the planet that can permit themselves the luxury.

I'm signed up to TesLive 2014 in as much as that is possible and wouldn't miss it... I'd be surprised if it wasn't a 3000 person event frankly.

TMC rocks!

Absolutely INCREDIBLE time. Thanks to everyone who arranged it. I dare not name anyone as I'll leave someone out.

There's a whole new dynamic to this group now as us "lucky 300" have met in person. At the hotel, one would think that the EV movement is complete with so many S's everywhere, but our work is really just begun.

I very much look forward to hearing the breakout sessions, and registering for next year.

Bonnie, great meeting you ... ditto "gg", Larry, "Sean and Tracy", vfx, trixie, FlasherZ, Leilani (very moving speech), Michael, Nigel and Doug; brianman; you get the medal for closing the bar.

And Elon, thank you so much for your time and the factory party.

Last edited:
Absolutely INCREDIBLE time. Thanks to everyone who arranged it. I dare not name anyone as I'll leave someone out.

There's a whole new dynamic to this group now as us "lucky 300" have met in person. At the hotel, one would think that the EV movement is complete with so many S's everywhere, but our work is really just begun.

I very much look forward to hearing the breakout sessions, and registering for next year.

Bonnie, great meeting you ... ditto "gg", Larry, "Sean and Tracy", vfx, FlasherZ, Leilani (very moving speech), Michael, Nigel and Doug; brianman; you get the medal for closing the bar.

And Elon, thank you so much for your time and the factory party.

I can't wait to hear all about the event at the next meetup of the Chicago Tesla Owners group.