Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor The Tire Rack and Axis wheels bring you the new Model MS in 21" !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, quick update.. Tire Rack has marked down the 21x9 (Black with Machined Face, Bright Silver and Titanium Gunmetal finishes) and 21x10 (Titanium Gunmetal only) for Clearance. I'll stress that the durability of the wheels has been great, but we are just moving away from the 21" diameter as a category so both this design and the Axis Allies are marked down) Get 'em while they last !

https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=wheelCloseUp&wheelMake=Axis&wheelModel=Allies&wheelFinish=Machined+w/Matte+Graphite+Acct&tab=wheels&affiliate=JQ8

Could I put the AXIS MS Gunmetal 21x10 on front and rear of a model S? You only have rear fit in stock

I know this is an old thread but it looks like Tire Rack no longer carries the Axis 21” MS. They have three left on close out so I guess these wheels are no longer an option. They also don’t carry a 21” version on the Rial. Argh...

Yea they havent had them in. While. Wheelership has some replica turbines that I've heard good things about