TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

The Ultimate "Mini Tesla" Accessory?

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Reekdog, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Reekdog

Reekdog Member

Watching my grandson Jackson playing in his RadioFlyer "Mini Tesla", I was admiring how much detail went into making it. The body lines, folding mirrors, charging port and charger, right down to the "Frunk!" And the accessories, that include Silver Turbine wheels, and a car cover.

It all got me thinking that, the young "Tesla owners" need away to set their car apart, so I thought... how about a "vanity license plate!" Yes, I know RadioFlyer offers one but it was "cheesy", so I made my own, including a "T E S L A" chrome frame.

Yes, It's a sticker and it fits right in the rear opening and I can do other states, (Florida,Texas, Colorado), if there's an interest...

Any thoughts?

JaxRide_image1.png

jaxRide_plates3.png

• Like x 4
  2. Reekdog

Reekdog Member

Anything you want up to 8 letters.

3. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Very cool indeed!

• Like x 1
  4. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

I’d be interested depending on price. How much are you thinking?

• Love x 1
  5. Reekdog

Reekdog Member

I'm asking $12.00 for one custom plate or $15.00 for two, Price includes shipping! If you get two, you can have one with the frame and one without. Keep one as a spare or for another Tesla Flyer.

So far, I've been asked to do plates for GEORGIA, TEXAS, CALIFORNIA, CONNECTICUT, and COLORADO. I'll pit up samples as soon as I finished them.

Thanks for the orders and inquiries so far, please DM me if you're interested.

• Like x 1
  6. Reekdog

Reekdog Member

Thanks for the orders, I've had several request to see GEORGIA, here's a sample of the plate I'm providing.

I'll put up a couple of other states shortly. (conversation) DM me if you're interested or shoot me an email here [email protected] if you're interested

PASS GAS _SAMP.png

7. Reekdog

Reekdog Member

Here's one for FLORIDA... These are CUSTOM Stickers that fit in the opening on the rear of your RADIOFLYER florida sample.png

8. electric frank

I know you specify 8 characters - are half-spaces possible - specifically OLVER S85? thanks

9. Graffi

Graffi Member

We are now officially a TWO Tesla family: Pearl White Model S75D named "TESSI" and the Pearl White mini Tesla we received yesterday from UPS, "TESSI II". Now we are awaiting receipt of our Blue Model 3 and the Blue mini Tesa. My wife has not decided the name yet (she names all of our cars). We have a 2012 Mitz Lancer GT that is Bright Blue so she named it "BB" so not sure if we will also call the M3 "BB" or get a new name. In either case we will receive the blue mini first. As soon as we decide on a name we will order both of them from you.

Or is the $15 price for two of the same such that having two plates with different names would be $24?

10. Reekdog

Reekdog Member

IMG_5238.PNG
    Because this is a sticker I can do pretty much anything. Just keep in mind the letters will be thinner.

Here's one I did with 8 letters

11. Reekdog

Reekdog Member

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, I sent you a PM...