Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Watching my grandson Jackson playing in his RadioFlyer "Mini Tesla", I was admiring how much detail went into making it. The body lines, folding mirrors, charging port and charger, right down to the "Frunk!" And the accessories, that include Silver Turbine wheels, and a car cover.

It all got me thinking that, the young "Tesla owners" need away to set their car apart, so I thought... how about a "vanity license plate!" Yes, I know RadioFlyer offers one but it was "cheesy", so I made my own, including a "T E S L A" chrome frame.

Yes, It's a sticker and it fits right in the rear opening and I can do other states, (Florida,Texas, Colorado), if there's an interest...

Any thoughts?

JaxRide_image1.png

jaxRide_plates3.png

I’d be interested depending on price. How much are you thinking?

I'm asking $12.00 for one custom plate or $15.00 for two, Price includes shipping! If you get two, you can have one with the frame and one without. Keep one as a spare or for another Tesla Flyer.

So far, I've been asked to do plates for GEORGIA, TEXAS, CALIFORNIA, CONNECTICUT, and COLORADO. I'll pit up samples as soon as I finished them.

Thanks for the orders and inquiries so far, please DM me if you're interested.

Reactions: r6bruin
We are now officially a TWO Tesla family: Pearl White Model S75D named "TESSI" and the Pearl White mini Tesla we received yesterday from UPS, "TESSI II". Now we are awaiting receipt of our Blue Model 3 and the Blue mini Tesa. My wife has not decided the name yet (she names all of our cars). We have a 2012 Mitz Lancer GT that is Bright Blue so she named it "BB" so not sure if we will also call the M3 "BB" or get a new name. In either case we will receive the blue mini first. As soon as we decide on a name we will order both of them from you.

Or is the $15 price for two of the same such that having two plates with different names would be $24?

We are now officially a TWO Tesla family: Pearl White Model S75D named "TESSI" and the Pearl White mini Tesla we received yesterday from UPS, "TESSI II". Now we are awaiting receipt of our Blue Model 3 and the Blue mini Tesa. My wife has not decided the name yet (she names all of our cars). We have a 2012 Mitz Lancer GT that is Bright Blue so she named it "BB" so not sure if we will also call the M3 "BB" or get a new name. In either case we will receive the blue mini first. As soon as we decide on a name we will order both of them from you.

Or is the $15 price for two of the same such that having two plates with different names would be $24?
Congratulations on the new addition to your family, I sent you a PM...