Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Unofficial Aftermarket Air Suspension Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What kind of pressures are you getting at ride height? Will it fully lift the car close to factory ride height?

I’m an inch lower, but can adjust the fixed strut higher. I find my sweet spot pressure to be around 60 psi living in NY we have crappier roads so the height is important to me. I’m about 1 finger lower than stock on my level 2 setting. Max pressure around 80 psi put me at stock height. It just depends on how you tune it

• Disagree
Reactions: Murattukaalai
Just finished my install of the Airtekk bags on my LR RWD. Ran into a bit of issues on the rear strut top mount. The threaded rod was too long, ended up cutting about 3/8" off to fit flush.

I also had to adjust the rear strut height a bit because it can go damn low or high!

Still figuring out the front strut heights - current setting of the mount fully threaded (low) seems to be a bit too low. The bumper rests on the ground so I'm going to raise it just it by so air'd out will have maybe 1/8" clearance from the ground. My driver side seems to go really low, the upper control arm (when air'd out) protrudes into the frunk which contacts the frunk tub and pops that corner up. Luckily tested everything with the hood open, otherwise thats a dented hood! I'll be adjusting the strut height to see if i can eliminate this issue.

Reactions: Juic
Just finished my install of the Airtekk bags on my LR RWD. Ran into a bit of issues on the rear strut top mount. The threaded rod was too long, ended up cutting about 3/8" off to fit flush.

I also had to adjust the rear strut height a bit because it can go damn low or high!

Still figuring out the front strut heights - current setting of the mount fully threaded (low) seems to be a bit too low. The bumper rests on the ground so I'm going to raise it just it by so air'd out will have maybe 1/8" clearance from the ground. My driver side seems to go really low, the upper control arm (when air'd out) protrudes into the frunk which contacts the frunk tub and pops that corner up. Luckily tested everything with the hood open, otherwise thats a dented hood! I'll be adjusting the strut height to see if i can eliminate this issue.

I’m still perfecting mine. When airing out don’t go too low because it’ll pop the frunk cover out and you’ll Hear tapping till you pop it back in.

I’m still perfecting mine. When airing out don’t go too low because it’ll pop the frunk cover out and you’ll Hear tapping till you pop it back in.

I ended up threading the front lower strut mount about 1" long from the original height (max low, fully threaded). This solved that issue. If you remove the covers, you should see the rubber molded cover covering the opening where you will see the upper control arm in contact of the car frame. Once I raised the height, I now have about 1/4" space between the upper control arm and car frame at air'd out setting. Now the front bumper does not contact the ground, which is what I want - the minimal gap between the lower bumper parts.
Before (Max Low)
IMG_5778.JPG
After (1" from Max Low):
IMG_5787.JPG

I am using the Accurair Endo CT with Airlift 3H

Last edited: