Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The unofficial "when do I get my FSD beta update" FAQ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm growing more convinced this is the case. I was always one of the first to receive the updated software pushes since I bought my car last March, and I haven't gotten a push for quite a while now (I'm also on 2022.28.2). When Elon announced he was expanded the FSDb pool by 60,000 users, I was so excited to be getting it! But one of the other forum members said that those of us who had continued to get the "normal" updates were not truly in line to receive FSDb, and that's why we continued to receive "normal" pushes. Once we had been tagged to receive FSDb, the updates would stop until we got the latest FSDb update. This seems to be playing out for me (hopefully).
Now I’m showing 22.36.6 available. Should I skip it and hope for FSDb?

Still no news of FSD Beta 10.69.3 being deployed to the current fleet, looks like 2022.36.15 only went out to a select few according to TeslaFi (only 6 people on November 2nd, nothing since).

Do people in the know have any clue when it’s going to be be released more broadly?

• Funny
Reactions: KArnold