Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The wait for transport.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2 different styles of mats. I like the Maxpider because they're fitted and come up the sides of the footwell.

If you just want flat mats that leave the edges of the carpet exposed, the road comforts are a much better price than what Tesla asks for. I've got the ToughPRO mats for the cargo areas which are similar and have been very good.
Yeah, since I own a vacuum I don’t see the Maxpider being worth the extra cash for my uses. (I have a jeep for the beach and it doesn’t snow here.)

23E34E5C-EC61-484B-BD36-EBDAE8B32601.jpeg It’s mine!!!!
Temp plate question resolved by calling San Antonio. They emailed me one.

Attachments

• E708D9E4-8D82-44CE-BEBD-806BBD70EAA8.jpeg
    E708D9E4-8D82-44CE-BEBD-806BBD70EAA8.jpeg
    433.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 5520CFBA-450D-4B78-86F3-810ECDC07AC5.jpeg
    5520CFBA-450D-4B78-86F3-810ECDC07AC5.jpeg
    565.2 KB · Views: 44
Congratulations! I hope your car and delivery was flawless!

I am sure by now your autopilot has calibrated and you have tested the maximum acceleration! My LR RWDs are both quick enough for me. Our 2018 M3 is almost to 10,000 miles without any real problems. Once and a while there is a computer glitch, but nothing that isn’t solved with a reboot!

Just got the dune buggy game in 20.4.2 last night.....great graphics!

This car is silly fast. Tested autopilot on the causeway
Congratulations! I hope your car and delivery was flawless!

I am sure by now your autopilot has calibrated and you have tested the maximum acceleration! My LR RWDs are both quick enough for me. Our 2018 M3 is almost to 10,000 miles without any real problems. Once and a while there is a computer glitch, but nothing that isn’t solved with a reboot!

Just got the dune buggy game in 20.4.2 last night.....great graphics!

Thankfully the driver of the truck was a cool guy, he started out the day with a full load. Dropped off two model x’s and another model 3. Said the last model 3 pictured was headed to Corpus Christi.

I drove about 4 miles last night with the wife and standing on it from about 60mph made me say profane words. I haven’t jumped on it from zero yet. I let autopilot drive me to work this morning which had me giggling like a drug addict. Absolutely fascinating car. Oddly enough I was trying to buy a LR RWD when I ordered this one. The guy at Tesla told me the price difference had dropped between AWD and RWD. so I thought the only logical move was performance. (I’d be pissed if I bought an AWD and couldn’t tune it up to performance figures.)

The seats are very comfortable and I’m getting them dialed in.

I’ve got to make a trip to Houston to get the windows tinted and PPF installed. I don’t know who I can trust closer and I’m willing to roadtrip for quality work.)

I updated software last night and played that dune buggy game this morning in the work parking lot. It was a blast! What a time to be alive!

Thanks for the review! I knew you would love it!

I didn’t do the PPF, and I have the rock chips to prove it. My strategy is to repaint the front in a couple years with better coating. I did have Dave Sotelo do the best ceramic on both our Model 3s and I am very happy with that!