Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The ways positive things are manipulated into negative news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is reaching profitable quarters two years early. Massive investments in future growth are converted into Tesla not turning a profit. Positive encouragement to reach a profitable quarter are in a sinister way used to create arguments against Tesla. There are multiple billions of dollars in shorts against Tesla- and these negative articles are (of no coincidence) from companies involved in stock valuations. Don't forget the many millions from shrinking oil geared towards fighting Tesla.

I amazed by Tesla. Rational people fear global warming, but they do not realize Tesla is playing a big role in massive changes that will happen relatively quickly. Between Tesla's immense progress and massive donations by the wealthy (The Gates' many many billions of dollars donated- against the misconceptions of the extremely wealthy), the future looks good.

I remember Consumer Reports questioning if Tesla will ever be reliable- now the Model S has regained its recommended status yet shorts write articles to put a negative spin on this. They also completely ignore soaring sales.

Love my '15 Model S that has been more reliable than any other car I owned. Fewer rattles, blown speakers, or battery issues (none).

Tesla is reaching profitable quarters two years early. Massive investments in future growth are converted into Tesla not turning a profit. Positive encouragement to reach a profitable quarter are in a sinister way used to create arguments against Tesla. There are multiple billions of dollars in shorts against Tesla- and these negative articles are (of no coincidence) from companies involved in stock valuations. Don't forget the many millions from shrinking oil geared towards fighting Tesla.

I amazed by Tesla. Rational people fear global warming, but they do not realize Tesla is playing a big role in massive changes that will happen relatively quickly. Between Tesla's immense progress and massive donations by the wealthy (The Gates' many many billions of dollars donated- against the misconceptions of the extremely wealthy), the future looks good.
Unless you enjoy being baked to a crisp when you go outside and sell sunscreen, among other things...

Consumer Reports can suck it..

trifecta.png

Reactions: EinSV
This car is really the Black Swan of our time.

The black swan theory or theory of black swan events is a metaphor that describes an event that comes as a surprise, has a major effect, and is often inappropriately rationalized after the fact with the benefit of hindsight. The term is based on an ancient saying which presumed black swans did not exist, but the saying was rewritten after black swans were discovered in the wild.

The theory was developed by Nassim Nicholas Taleb to explain:

1. The disproportionate role of high-profile, hard-to-predict, and rare events that are beyond the realm of normal expectations in history, science, finance, and technology.
  2. The non-computability of the probability of the consequential rare events using scientific methods (owing to the very nature of small probabilities).
  3. The psychological biases that blind people, both individually and collectively, to uncertainty and to a rare event's massive role in historical affairs.
Unlike the earlier and broader "black swan problem" in philosophy (i.e. the problem of induction), Taleb's "black swan theory" refers only to unexpected events of large magnitude and consequence and their dominant role in history. Such events, considered extreme outliers, collectively play vastly larger roles than regular occurrences.[1]:xxi More technically, in the scientific monograph 'Silent Risk',[2] Taleb mathematically defines the black swan problem as "stemming from the use of degenerate metaprobability".[2]

Black swan theory - Wikipedia