Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The White SR+ Aero wheels Club

BelfastEV

Jul 7, 2019
Belfast
i assume this is the most popular option going forward and therefore people with more obscure or more expensive spec likely to get first ?
how long have people waited for theirs ??
I configured mid July when the price dropped and white was free.
Location Edinburgh is working against me !

jimbo_hippo

Sep 15, 2019
Manchester UK
I'm in this bracket but only ordered early September. Be good to follow and also chip in if I get a surprise. I'm probably going to be fed mine via Stockport as that's my nearest service/showroom.

DamBuster

Jul 30, 2019
Pembrokeshire
I ordered mine mid-July and picked up on the 25th Sep, despite an expected delivery date of 15th October on my Final Invoice.

Exactly same spec as you. There did appear to be a lot of Performance models being supplied the day I was there.

Reactions: jimbo_hippo

ProfessorK

Aug 5, 2019
UK
Same spec, ordered on the 24th of July and still waiting. Changed to lease on August 14th, but just migrated my RN to them... such a bloody lottery.

Sold the car yesterday, too. Bah!

jammer1

Aug 2, 2019
London
I got lucky on that lottery ordered 28th July, was offered 22nd August pick up had to defer to 3rd September due to holidays. I also appear to have front fog lights.

Andyleeds4

Sep 27, 2019
COCKERMOUTH
Same spec as above :) Ordered 12th August, via Lex Autolease. No SC vin. Suspect I'll be in the November time frame.
No idea on which collection centre as nothing shared via Lex or Tesla on that.
Think I'll just wait it out.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC