TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

The White SR+ Aero wheels Club

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by BelfastEV, Sep 27, 2019.

1. BelfastEV

BelfastEV Member

i assume this is the most popular option going forward and therefore people with more obscure or more expensive spec likely to get first ?
    how long have people waited for theirs ??
    I configured mid July when the price dropped and white was free.
    Location Edinburgh is working against me !

2. jimbo_hippo

jimbo_hippo Member

I'm in this bracket but only ordered early September. Be good to follow and also chip in if I get a surprise. I'm probably going to be fed mine via Stockport as that's my nearest service/showroom.

3. DamBuster

DamBuster Member

I ordered mine mid-July and picked up on the 25th Sep, despite an expected delivery date of 15th October on my Final Invoice.

Exactly same spec as you. There did appear to be a lot of Performance models being supplied the day I was there.

• Like x 1
  4. booyaka76

booyaka76 Member

Same - SR+ White with black interior.

Ordered 8th August, picked up 21st September.

• Like x 1
  5. Lx2m3

Lx2m3 Member

I ordered same spec 15 June, picking up tomorrow!
    It’s been a long wait.

• Like x 1
  6. ProfessorK

ProfessorK Member

Same spec, ordered on the 24th of July and still waiting. Changed to lease on August 14th, but just migrated my RN to them... such a bloody lottery.

Sold the car yesterday, too. Bah!

7. jammer1

jammer1 Member

I got lucky on that lottery ordered 28th July, was offered 22nd August pick up had to defer to 3rd September due to holidays. I also appear to have front fog lights.

8. BobSpurs

BobSpurs Member

Ordered early July, collected on the 25th.

9. Andyleeds4

Andyleeds4 Member

Same spec as above :) Ordered 12th August, via Lex Autolease. No SC vin. Suspect I'll be in the November time frame.
    No idea on which collection centre as nothing shared via Lex or Tesla on that.
    Think I'll just wait it out.