Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Wrecked Roadster Registry

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
#303 died last week :-( :-(

On my way back from the annual service at Tesla, a driver ran a red light and T-boned me hard, pushing me into a another car in the left lane (a Model S Plaid, and hard enough to roll it over).

All drivers (myself included) walked away, fortunately, but #303 wasn’t so lucky.

Insurance is going to declare her a total loss :-( I hope someone will buy her remains and put them to good use. She has a CAC of 142, a beautiful interior, upgraded brakes, and upgraded LED headlights. I disabled the APS at the impound lot, so hopefully the battery will survive.
If they offer you the salvage I would like to buy it. From the photos, it appears as if the mounting points for the right upper and lower control arms are torn off of the frame. We can repair it but they won't let you. My email is attached, if you need help with values, I am ready to do it.

If they offer you the salvage I would like to buy it. From the photos, it appears as if the mounting points for the right upper and lower control arms are torn off of the frame. We can repair it but they won't let you. My email is attached, if you need help with values, I am ready to do it.
Thank you Carl - I’ll definitely check with them. Would be great if we can get it to you before the battery goes flat.

Also happy to talk on the phone and give you more detail on the damages. Sending a DM

VIN: 5YJRE11B881V00027 (VP27)
Odometer: 117,013 mi
Note: Seems to still be very much intact minus the front/right damage. @chronopublish's former car. Previously mentioned here and here. This is an extremely rare Validation Prototype and must be saved!

View attachment 744611View attachment 744610
Hey all, I bought this. Planning to completely restore it. We purchased front bumper and headlight, passenger fender repairable, battery bricked. Planning to send to @CM_007 for restoration. @chronopublish I'd love to chat about the car history, haven't figured out DMs here LOL.

Don’t know the story (fire AND flood damage), but #651 (5YJRE1A1XA1000651) popped up three days ago on Copart in Florida: https://www.copart.com/lot/61960422/2010-tesla-roadster-fl-punta-gorda-south
3c795387f5e24d65a9501dddc6b244c1_ful.jpg

Reactions: MCroadster
Listing disappeared, but I think this is the same car. Spotted at a local event in 2016. Wonder what happened to it.View attachment 865767

Looking up 441:

and here