Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,
I'm having some issues that have been on going.
2021 MYLR. Bought new.
Without fail, when I am watching Hulu or Netflix I will hear a pop or crackle from the speakers, the sound will go out completely and come back over a period of seconds, or the volume will lower with more crackling then go back to normal and will unsync from the video every time. Every single time. The pop and crackling will also happen when I am listening to the raido and Spotify. To fix it with Hulu and Netflix I will use the pull down to close the app then reopen. I have also done the scroll wheel reset on many occasions.
I have made two appointments for this with Tesla. The first time they told me to do a scroll wheel reset. I told them that I had done this in the past several times and that it didn't work. They then told me that they looked into my usage and that I hadn't done it in 2 months and to do it then contact them about if it helped. I was annoyed but did it. The next day I messaged them that it happened again. They said that they would clear my cache and send some kind of update. This made it worse and it is now happening more often.
Setup a second appt. They asked for dates, times and descriptions. I gave them 15 different times that it happened over the span of 1 week.
They just messaged me today (2 days before my appointment) and told me to continue to do scroll wheel resets and wait for a firmware update.

Does anyone else have this issue? We're you able to get it fixed?
I'm becoming extremely annoyed with Tesla not wanting to fix things and putting me off.