Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Theatre Mode Shortcuts to Free and Paid Playable Contents

Bpnetguy

Apr 24, 2018
San Jose
Tesla Theatre with Roku, Pluto TV, PBSKids, Plex,Vudu, PSVue, Google, Fandango Now Shortcuts

Just created shortcuts to play content in Theatre mode. Feel free to let me know if you want add more workable links. here the written instruction

1. Open You Tube
  2. Search for “ Tesla Vudu” “Tesla Roku”
  3. Select the content titled ”Tesla Theatre with Roku, Pluto TV, PBSKids, Plex,Vudu, PSVue, Google, Fandango Now”
  4. Save the video to you favorite playlist for easy access in the future
  5. Expand description
  6. Select the link of your choice
  7. Enjoy!

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
Thx OP! I was looking for workarounds like this via the browser but youtube is even better.
Can you save in youtube if you don't sign in?

boriszima

Jul 12, 2018
Los Angeles
So if one creates any Youtube video, adds all the shortcuts to description and uploads to youtube, then they can click on those and assuming shortcuts are valid watch? This is indeed a great hack. Amazon Prime, Disney channel, etc.

Bpnetguy

Apr 24, 2018
San Jose
Thx OP! I was looking for workarounds like this via the browser but youtube is even better.
Can you save in youtube if you don't sign in?
You will just have to search for keywords to the url. Or there might me a video history for you. Google still keeps track of your watch history even if your not logged in.

comraddan

Jun 16, 2019
Sacramento
This reminded me that Movies Anywhere syncs movies purchased on iTunes, Vudu, Amazon, Google movies and Fandango for most studios. And since google owns YouTube that means the movies would be available on YouTube in the Tesla.

Last edited:

comraddan

Jun 16, 2019
Sacramento
This reminded me that Movies Anywhere syncs movies purchased on iTunes, Vudu, Amazon, Google movies and Fandango for most studios. And since google owns YouTube that means the movies would be available on YouTube in the Tesla.
Tested real fast and it looks like in YouTube on the Tesla the movies show up under Library (on the left) and then scroll down to Purchases at the bottom and there they are.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC