Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Theatre Mode Shortcuts to Free and Paid Playable Contents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Theatre with Roku, Pluto TV, PBSKids, Plex,Vudu, PSVue, Google, Fandango Now Shortcuts

Just created shortcuts to play content in Theatre mode. Feel free to let me know if you want add more workable links. here the written instruction

1. Open You Tube
  2. Search for “ Tesla Vudu” “Tesla Roku”
  3. Select the content titled ”Tesla Theatre with Roku, Pluto TV, PBSKids, Plex,Vudu, PSVue, Google, Fandango Now”
  4. Save the video to you favorite playlist for easy access in the future
  5. Expand description
  6. Select the link of your choice
  7. Enjoy!

So if one creates any Youtube video, adds all the shortcuts to description and uploads to youtube, then they can click on those and assuming shortcuts are valid watch? This is indeed a great hack. Amazon Prime, Disney channel, etc.

This reminded me that Movies Anywhere syncs movies purchased on iTunes, Vudu, Amazon, Google movies and Fandango for most studios. And since google owns YouTube that means the movies would be available on YouTube in the Tesla.

Last edited:
This reminded me that Movies Anywhere syncs movies purchased on iTunes, Vudu, Amazon, Google movies and Fandango for most studios. And since google owns YouTube that means the movies would be available on YouTube in the Tesla.
Tested real fast and it looks like in YouTube on the Tesla the movies show up under Library (on the left) and then scroll down to Purchases at the bottom and there they are.