Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

There are no words - Irresponsible driver crashes Model Y into building

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Start with Chill mode. Work up from there. And then maybe at an old abandoned air strip.

He's lucky to be alive. I'm not going to watch it again. It wasn't the driver's car, was it? If so, then there's more than one stupid person in that video.

Wow, young and dumb. The only saving grace is that they didn't get hurt or hurt/kill someone inside that warehouse.
I have to say I grew up in rural Southern MD and I used to race with my buddies on local farm roads (dirt/gravel). We were playing with maybe 80hp? Toyotas/Geo's/Nissans. It was still stupid, but I cannot imagine the stupid things we may have done if we had the kind of power available in a MY. My niece asked me to teach her to drive in my MY, and I had to tell her no, too much power. I did offer to teach her in our old beater honda fit...but she wasn't interested. 😀

It was a mistake on the part of the dealer to allow the car out for a test drive without a sales person riding along. I was a partner in a GM dealership for thirty years. That was our practice. Your exposure, and liability, in departing from this practice is severe. Having said that, most dealers arrive at this policy only after being burned by being lax. Not a shred of responsibility shown by these young men. :mad: