TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

There has to be a better solution than this for cup holders......

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Jimmy 1, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

Does anyone hate these things as much as me? I accidentally spilled a little coffee in there and it’s a nightmare to clean out. D1FE29C7-4359-407A-8BDB-CA45D2BC08F7.jpeg

• Like x 1
  2. BrettS

BrettS Member

Honestly I don’t even use those as cup holders. They are bad in so many different ways.

• Like x 1
  3. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

What do you use in there?

4. BrettS

BrettS Member

I just use the cubby to store random stuff. I use the ‘cup holder’ halves all facing the same way to create different sections.

5. calisnow

calisnow Banned

I have to admit I really hate them also - but I've never really seen ones I like. To be honest I hate the entire center console - it's an excellent machine for trapping things at the far end underneath the armrests .

• Like x 1
  6. selfbp

selfbp Member

I would prefer straight line dividers. Although the little odd spots between holders make for good sunglass holders.

• Like x 1
  7. Dr. McKay

Dr. McKay Member

I have only one cupholder in the center console with the dividers, with the other two facing the same direction to hold napkins (which I normally put in door pockets, but Model S). I use it for water bottles mostly, and the occasional really large cup.

• Like x 2