Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

There is Now a Gallery Section

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I get a errormessage reading - quore:

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/dsacks7/public_html) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/dsacks6:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/dsacks6/public_html/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 57

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dsacks6/public_html/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 58

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dsacks6/public_html/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 58

Dsacks can propably answer this 100% but I guess this is something that didn't survive the move to different server. In my own experience you at least need to spend some time reconfigurating such add-ons as galleries when you move. It's usually a lot of really tedious work :( but the admin will know.

Cobos

I've never found the gallery that useful. I think it's better to use a site like Flickr and link to or embed the images here. That way we don't use up too much of this site's resources. I think the only advantage of uploading images here is that only logged-in users can see them (if that's what you want for some reason). But then anyone can register for this site.