Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

They do exist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know Californians have seen these on the road for months but it's a rare sighting here in Massachusetts. Saw my first in motion Model 3 on the Mass Pike headed West tonight Red with Aeros. I've seen them on the lots at Dedham and at the Pru but seeing it driving was pure excitement. I gave the driver a honk and a wave. Sorry if I startled you, just excited for the possibility that I might actually see my car soon (wishful thinking?)!

I know Californians have seen these on the road for months but it's a rare sighting here in Massachusetts. Saw my first in motion Model 3 on the Mass Pike headed West tonight Red with Aeros. I've seen them on the lots at Dedham and at the Pru but seeing it driving was pure excitement. I gave the driver a honk and a wave. Sorry if I startled you, just excited for the possibility that I might actually see my car soon (wishful thinking?)!

Ha, that might have been me if it was around 6-ish, since that's my configuration, but if it was I didn't notice the honking/waving.

Did you get your VIN yet? I just configured and placed my order last week. Here's hoping you might see me on the area roads in Boston metrowest area sometime in May!

I saw one a midnight silver one this weekend on the I-95 right before heading onto the I-93. Rhode Island plates but we were in MA at the time. Almost got to the point where I was tailgating the car.

We've seen 4 in Seattle 1 a month ago and 3 in the last week- 2 blue, 1 silver and 1 black. So they are starting to be around. They look good. Here's a picture of one charging in Lynnwood the other day along with 6 of his friends :)
IMG_1385.jpg

Reactions: Jgordonma
If you got off in Natick/F-Ham! Then I'd feel less absurd about my friendly honky :)
Yeah! And now that I think about it, I do remember hearing honking on the way home and just assuming that I or someone else had been doing something stupid. You'll have to forgive me, I've only had the car for a few days and I'm not used to driving something people are excited about :D

Reactions: beantownrich