Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

They somehow made the Cybertruck look worse

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla-Cybertruck-Beta-Prototype-front-end.jpg

The side panels are now more vertical or slab sided than previous versions. Older ones the side panels angled inwards.

Still looks good, but I hope they don’t have the daytime running lights that far inboard of the sides. Makes the vehicle look skinny

Last edited:
Who exactly is the target Audience? There are only so many celebrities and Social Media Stars

I think social media stars and celebrities are kind of over tesla. Especially with elon's foray into politics. I think it's regular Joe's like me who like it.

And, I liked the more angular look that they had before. I do not like this as much. It's okay, just not as brutal looking - which I liked. A victim of aerodynamics I suppose.

Reactions: rhumbliner
The image is a bit squished. The car is smaller than the OG IMHO. And they are beginning to shorten the whole front and hood to bring the cabin forward.
I would bet the front is now plastic. Pedestrian requirement. So does the rear side and maybe the whole hood.

if you make the wheels bigger and the suspension on max height it’s beginning to look badass again.
5E775A1A-D16B-4BD2-982C-4D7956DD13F4.jpeg
27AC8DDF-C796-4853-9488-03307732A8D3.png

Reactions: cusetownusa
Man that seems like a pretty severe angle cutting down the crew cab, do we have any pictures of people sitting in the back seats?

Maybe the scale is deceiving, my bad if this has already been discussed ad nauseum

Last edited: